10.23.2010

Today, I miss...

Dance.
This week I've missed dance so much.
I miss how good of shape I was in.
I miss being able to express myself through dance.
I miss my dance girls.
I miss being flexible.
I miss have an active hobby.
I miss sore muscles, calloused feet, and cracked toes.
I miss living in leotards, tights, and dance pants.
I miss the adrenaline of performing.
Sophomore year at the Shakespeare Festival
Junior year in Miami



Senior year. After the last dance together.

3 comments:

Dayna said...

Sad, I miss dancing too. Now I don't even have Garths class to somewhat fulfill my needs

Anonymous said...

I miss dance too!! I miss all our friends that I never get to see anymore...

Matt and Erica said...

I miss it like crazy! We made so many memories at dance. Let's all start up our own Dance Co. haha... I really wish we all could :)