10.16.2010

Gym.

I miss my gym partner up north. I miss the classes up north too. Nothing like Garth's jazz class and the dirty dancing class too. I don't miss the trainers at golds swarming me though. Down here in St. G they don't come bug you and its amazing. They usually go to the old people. Which is good because I don't want to perform CPR on the sweaty old people, the trainers can do that. hahah just kidding, of course I would go help them.
I still love running!! I'm very very out of shape though, so I am slowly starting to run more and more. I love it. It makes me feel so good and it makes my head feel really happy too!! (and we all know I need that)

4 comments:

Dayna said...

Am I your gym partner up north?

jimlee said...

You almost motivated me to exercise. ( walk not run )

morgan.elisabeth said...

well, how I just love your updates..! :) miss you

Stacie said...

Deesh. Duh! You are the only one I even consistently went with. Plus thats when we caught up on life.

Mom. You can do it!

Morgs. Come visit?