"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections."
8.30.2009
Roomates.
Meet my roommates. Well at least 2 of the 3 roommates. This is Amy. (Bad picture of me I know). We are on our way to the foam dance. She is from Kaysville and currently hoping to be a high school counselor.
The redhead in the back is Kyrsten. She is from Riverton. She is a 4th semester nursing student. (Yah, I'm super jealous she is almost done). We were all at a baseball game.
Yay for roommate pictures. Please take more! I wanna make sure I approve of these girls you're living with. :) Oh, and also, call me just as soon as you can. I wanna hear all the details of everything.
2 comments:
Yay for roommate pictures. Please take more! I wanna make sure I approve of these girls you're living with. :) Oh, and also, call me just as soon as you can. I wanna hear all the details of everything.
Take some more pictures. I want to see more about your roommates, etc.
Post a Comment