9.07.2009

Reasons why..

Reasons why I like St George so far:
  • Warm weather
  • Thunder and Lightening all night long.
  • My job. The floor I work on is a lot of fun and will be a constant learning experience.
  • Being able to see Derrick, Loraleigh, and Lukas more.
  • The culture shock I am going through. (People drinking, smoking, bikinis, not everyone is LDS, etc)
  • My ward. Shoot, the singles ward down is here is so much different from a BYU ward.
  • Studying anatomy while working out.
  • Having cadavers in my anatomy lab to work on.
  • Tan Lines!!
  • Having to step out of my bubble to meet people.
  • Lukas including me in his people list. "Ma, Da, Teece, Buh"
  • Shorts and sandles constantly.
  • Having to be an example and turning from a BYU rebel to a Dixie State good girl.
  • Big apartment!
  • Being able to sit by the pool and study whenever.
My St. George tan.
my peel thighs. ahahaI have become a Mexican. Next step. Black.

7 comments:

jimlee said...

That's quite the tan line! I'm glad you can come up with a St. George "likes" list now. It was a little scary for a while there.

Stacie said...

i know. i finally feel like I like it! i hope it stays that way. i'm sure you dont so i will move back home. :)

Jason said...

'i've become a mexican. next step. black.' love it! heather and i couldn't stop laughing. glad to see you like sant jorge better now.

Loraleigh said...

woo-hoo!

Matt and Erica said...

You are so tan! I love it! I'm so glad you are starting to like St. George

Dayna said...

You are funny, and yes tan.

Loraleigh said...

Lukas has been looking for you all day long. When we came home from the store he put his hands up and said "tace?". Then he looked for you in the front room. He also said bye and "nigh nigh" followed by "tace" tonight. You have a fan.