9.16.2009

I love this CrAzYyyy Kid.

So I was babysitting this kid the other day. We played and played. We went on 2 walks, played with cars, and he watched me do homework. He loves his Aunt Tace. I got my camera out and told him to give me smiles. This is what I got..Then I said, "Come on, you can give me smiles." This is then what I got..
He tried a little more that time. I then decided to show him on the display screen the pictures we were taking.
He thought it was so funny. And so then it started me laughing. And we just kept giggling and giggling.
Hence the reason why I love this CrAzYyyy Kid!

3 comments:

Dayna said...

Oh he's so cute! Love the pictures, so jealous!

jimlee said...

That is so cute!! It is so fun to see you actually captured his smile and laugh on camera.

jimlee said...

I just keep coming back to this. It makes me smile too.