This is mostly for my mom, so she can see my apartment. I moved in on Thursday. I have 3 roommates. We are supposed to have 2 other people in the apartment, but no one has moved in yet. Thank Goodness. This place is HUGE compared to the apartments I have lived in. There is tons of space in the kitchen. Enjoy:

My bedroom and desk area. My room is still a little disorganized, but its not too bad compared to what it used to be.
My bedroom and desk area. My room is still a little disorganized, but its not too bad compared to what it used to be.
This is my $3 garage sale buy. Its a nasty color, but it is the perfect table for the tv in my room.
My closet. I have 3 different layers. It was very, very difficult figuring out how to stuff all my clothes in there.
Bathroom. This is just the vanity area. I share with only one other girl. I didn't think you'd really care to see the toilet and shower room.
6 comments:
LOVE the blue table. I'm glad you were able to fit all your clothes in your closet. You have been a busy girl.
looks roomy.
here's a poem for luck-
roses are red
oceans are blue
here's hoping your room-mates
are cool
with you.
good luck!
ps. i've found that the more i hate a new place initially, the more i like and love it later.
Love the blue table...thats hot! You got pretty creative with the closet, I'm impressed!
Woman. Your apartment is TOTALLY the one I stayed at :) Yay I'm happy you're liking it!!
I totally forgot that you were there when I got those shoes! I miss them lots, but I have a giraffe pair now! Yay! Love your new apt. Looks cute!
stace! those apartments are EXACTLY like the "ridge" in idaho! woo! i've been there :)they are soo cute!
Post a Comment