7.26.2011

Optimistic

Over the downfalls in my life, my mom has helped me to realize there is always something you can be optimistic about during these trials. This summer has had plenty of downfalls including complicated relationships, canceled trips, bail outs, etc. So to be positive, this summer has been one of the greatest adventures I have ever had.

No roommates could replace the ones I have had this summer. Our adventures...










I have an awesome job. Even though school causes me to get burnt out from it, it really is great. Who else can work full time, but still have 4 days off a week? I have the best coworkers and have made great friends there too.

I was able to spend 3 weekends in a row with my family. I have the cutest nephews in the world. And no, you cannot argue with me on this one.


So even though dating sucks, I can't go to Kenya, school starts soon, and I'm loosing 2 of my roommates life is still good. :)

4 comments:

Dayna said...

Picture with the glasses...hilarious

jimlee said...

Way to be optimistic. It will pay off, I promise. There's got to be 'good' things coming!

janelle said...

Good news is...........you are getting a new AWESOME roommate. I have tested her out and she is pretty cool. I will be making lots of trips down there to play with you guys! I miss you!

Unknown said...

i seriously love you!!! so much! FYI