In less than an hour, I am heading north once again for a best friends wedding. I am finally accepting the fact that if you become my best friend, you will get married within the year. Soon I may be the only single lady left in this world. But I am completely okay with that.
 |
| Parker and Karissa |
This summer has been adventurous, dramatic, fun, emotional, tiring, relaxing, and everything I hoped it to be. My new roommates are perfect. We laugh so hard our stomachs hurt on a daily basis. We eat constantly including Arctic Circle, Swig, Cafe Rio, and popsicles. And we are continually playing. Sadly, we only have less than a month together before Ashley ditches us to go to Provo.
 |
| Me, Ashley, Megan, Maureena |
|
|
Since March, I have been looking forward for August because of my trip to Kenya. Sadly, this week it was decided that I would not be able to go anymore. I am completely bummed out. I hope next summer I will be able to figure something else out so that I can go and do nursing outside of the United States. (Plus I will be a real nurse by then. Yay!) But hey, I still have 3 weeks off of work to do whatever I want. So there is a plus!
Well there is a bunch of ramblings for you mom!
P.S. If this doesn't make sense, blame it on the graveyards. I worked last night and still haven't gone to bed.
1 comment:
you're not going to kenya now? i'm really sad for you. you'll have to come over and tell us about it when you get back south.
Post a Comment