8.24.2011

Summer

Is summer really already over? It went by way too fast!

Its only be the 3rd day of school and I am procrastinating. I guess I am experiencing senioritis in college too. In less than four months, I will be done with nursing school. Weirdest thought ever. In less than 5 months, I will hopefully be a Registered Nurse. Even weirder.

On another note...my height. Can I just say that I love my height? That used to not be the case. I was awkward and self conscious in Jr high and a little bit in high school. But now, I am LOVING it. It makes me unique and stand out from other girls. Other than being a little intimidating, having to buy expensive jeans for the length, and being taller than more then half the world, it has it positives!

Weekly people ask and say these things to me....
  • How tall are you?
  • Wow, you must have played volleyball and basketball
  • You are a tall girl
  • You have the longest legs I've ever seen
  • Would you ever date someone shorter than you?
How could I complain about something making me unique from others? 
  • No one ever has a hard time finding me
  • I can always reach the top shelf
  • It is a ice breaker for many to ask me about my height
  • I can speed walk pretty fast. 
  • I'm  a twin tower (#1 in fact) :)

Legs for days

My grandpa used to call me legs and he had every right to. Right?

p.s. Dating is harder being 5'11. Less choices; too many short boys!

4 comments:

Brianna said...

Yup, you are Barbie. And Legs. I think you are still "Stacie Barbie Legs Anderson" in my phone. And less than 4 months!!!?? Ahh so exciting (:

Dayna said...

Love my tall sister :)


P.S. Ha ha ha I love the little sidenote comment at the very bottom is small print.

jimlee said...

Here's one you forgot. Where did you get your height from? ha ha

debbie said...

What do you say when they ask you if you played volleyball or basketball? Your Aunt that loves you lots tried to get you to do that from the time you were born! Oh well, you were a really good dancer and that counts for alot. Hang in there for the last 4 months, you will feel so fulfilled when this part of your schooling is over.