"What do I do with my hands? What do I do with my head? What do i do with my hair?"
- I honestly love this. One day me and Elza were talking about awkward situations, especially that we have with boys. We were talking about what you do with your hands and then it turned into this. Seriously we said this almost daily during the time we lived together. Isn't it so true, when you are in awkward situation you just dont know what to do with yourself?
- I dont even remember where this came from, but it makes me happy. :) Not easier to kiss if you were my last boyfriend who was shorter than me. ahahahha
- Me and Paige. The end.
- My old roommate Ashley Burton said this. It was the funniest thing ever to us for some reason.
- Me and Paige. Everything was dawg one summer. Dawg Dot Com
- Me and Paige. Any boy mentioned she would say this to me.
- My replacement of a swear word. Funniest time with this one...Shaun just got home from his mission and we were on a date. I did something to make me said it and he FREAKED out.
- New Years Eve with Jameson, Paige, and Corbin. Thats as much detail as I can give. :)
(2 POSTS IN A DAY! I MUST BE PROCRASTINATING A 8 PAGE PAPER OR SOMETHING?)
1 comment:
i love the last one. so much.
Post a Comment