7.30.2010

'the hook-up'




yay! I just got the keys to my new house today. I'm so excited. Here is a sneak peek of the house. Sorry, the pictures are fuzzy and crap. I took them on my phone. :)

My closet. I think all my clothes will fit in this one! :)
The family room. We desperately need couches. Anyone willing to donate?

My bedroom. Its huge compared to the one I am living in now!

The kitchen. Look how cute. They left it decorated for us. 


3 comments:

jimlee said...

It looks really nice. I think you will actually get 'most' of your clothes in that closet. Can't wait to see it.

Unknown said...

tace face: we are going to have to have a lot of sleep overs in "the hook up" ha. seriously though!! love ya

Ash said...

hey hey! cute place! So the videos I get on lds.org - front page... or go to youtube and search "Mormon Messages"

Miss you!!!