I have a new home. For 2 months anyway. I hate to admit this, but I REALLY miss rebel right now. I hate being bored and not being able to go to another apartment to have someone entertain me. Its not like I can just drive over there quick either because it is a good 15 minute drive to get there. I miss the people at rebel a lot. Eliza, Karissa, Goeke, Tina, Summer, Megan, shoot seriously everyone except maybe an old roommate. :)
But my new home is good. I like my roommates so far. They keep to themselves. I think that's why I am having such a hard time adjusting because I am so used to people coming in and out of my apartment looking for me and entertaining me. In fact, I was talking to one of my roommates today and said, "I sleep so good at this new place." It must be because I am so used to getting woken up by everyone.
Wow. This turned into a vent blog. Sorry. 1 more thing though.
I hate that I've lost and am loosing my best friends this year. I hate that I have 2 of my very best friends getting married this summer. Dont get me wrong, I am super excited for them, I just hate sharing them. I am so happy that they found boys that are treat them SOOO good and will do anything to make them happy. I'm just gonna miss them in the "single" world. I'm gonna miss going 80's dancing with Paige, falling asleep to movies, and competing with the number of boys we kissed. I'm gonna miss living with Elza, dancing to our favorite songs, and experimenting with food. I hate that I have to go find new single best friends.
Sorry again for this stupid venting post.
But my new home is good. I like my roommates so far. They keep to themselves. I think that's why I am having such a hard time adjusting because I am so used to people coming in and out of my apartment looking for me and entertaining me. In fact, I was talking to one of my roommates today and said, "I sleep so good at this new place." It must be because I am so used to getting woken up by everyone.
Wow. This turned into a vent blog. Sorry. 1 more thing though.
I hate that I've lost and am loosing my best friends this year. I hate that I have 2 of my very best friends getting married this summer. Dont get me wrong, I am super excited for them, I just hate sharing them. I am so happy that they found boys that are treat them SOOO good and will do anything to make them happy. I'm just gonna miss them in the "single" world. I'm gonna miss going 80's dancing with Paige, falling asleep to movies, and competing with the number of boys we kissed. I'm gonna miss living with Elza, dancing to our favorite songs, and experimenting with food. I hate that I have to go find new single best friends.
Sorry again for this stupid venting post.
3 comments:
It's alright stac, if you remember I was the last of my high school friends to get married. You'll find new best friends that you will have fun with. But it does suck when they go. But make sure you still stay friends with them cause now being on the other end it sucks not being friends anymore with any of my single friend because i'm married.
Just because I'm gonna be married doesn't mean we can't 80's dance anymore. It just means we have to 80's dance at my apartment with a select group of people. Duh. Plus, I told you that you can have as many sleep overs at our apartment as you want ;)
woah woah woah!! SINGLE FRIEND HERE!!! haha dont forget about me :) lol but I totally understand, its gonna be hard to get used to having them married. it will be alright tace :) we are gonna have so much fun in the "hook-up" and dont worry, I will be there to entertain you and occasionaly wake you up from your nap to run to swig with me ;) miss you! love you! and put up pictures of your apt soon :)
Post a Comment