- I have an obsession with Harry Potter. I am reading all 7 books this summer and I am on to number 5.
- I still blame myself for our old dog Duke dying. Duke was way too smart for his own good. He knew how to get out of his cage, so we would put a lock on his gate. Well, I thought it would be fun to go and find him later on so I left the lock off after feeding him. He got out and got hit. So yes, it is my fault.
- I secretly cried in 5th grade on the last day of school when they played the "graduation song." I did not want to leave all my friends to go to the new elementary.
- I have an obsession with getting new phones. I love getting a new phone and trying to figure out all the new gadgets. I also love finding new things on the phone 6 months later.
- The Cosby show makes me happy. I want Dr. Huxtable as my grandpa and doctor.
- When I am sick I only want to eat sweet, sugary stuff. Healthy right?
- My favorite vacations have always been to California. Santa Barbara with Paige and Disneyland with my family.
- I am a social swimmer.
- I will take my kids to Lava Hot Springs every year just like my parents took me every year.
- My favorite thing to do in a pool is dance. Shoot, do you know how much more flexible you are in the water?
- I still remember when playing in the snow was fun. I do not think playing in the snow is fun anymore.
- Summers are dangerous for me. I seem to get 20 more scars on my legs because of the adventures I go on or I am more accident prone during that time.
- I have black knees. Seriously. My knees are at least 4x a darker shade than the rest of my legs.
- My favorite colors have always been green and yellow. Blue just got added on in Jr. High.
- I was obsessed with watching my families own home videos. I think its because I missed out on 8 years.
- I am a boy when it comes to directions. I know street names, not land marks.
- Semi's on the freeway scare me. I speed past them. I hate when they are behind or to the side of me. My best friend is the same way. So when we are driving together and go pass a semi we have a freak-out session. (One of our good friend in high schools parents were killed by a semi and the fear has increased since then)
- I despise people who seek only after pain medications. These people are always the same. Look and act the same.
- I love night games. Ghost in the Graveyard was my favorite.
- Ideal meals.. Breakfast? Waffles. Usually nothing on them, but sometimes pb and syrup. Lunch? Chicken nuggets and Tator Tots dipped in bbq sauce and sometimes fry sauce. Dinner: Mashed Potatoes, Home-made Rolls, and Green Beans. Yum.
- I would feed my baby dolls apple sauce.
- Me and my dad tattle on each other all the time to our mom. Things like, "Mom, dad is looking at me." "Mom, Stacie is closing her eyes." Etc, etc.
- My favorite job by far has been Yogurt Parlor. I miss NY cheesecake yogurt with raspberries and cones mixed in.
- I think too much about the future and the past.
- I am positive I will have skin cancer. I love the sun too much. I love being called an Indian. I love how the sun makes me feel better. I love swimming. I hate sun screen.
"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections."
7.15.2009
100 facts.
I thought if I am came up with 100 random/unknown facts about me that it would entertain me for several blogs (and hopefully you too)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YP is definitely the best! Maybe we can both take our kids to lava and make it a big family reunion or something.
nuggets and tater tots? you and lukas will be best friends. that's practically all he will eat.
Random is an understatement!I don't know how all those things could have come together in one sitting. I'm proud to say only one or two came as a surprise to me.
yes. that would be a good family reunion. by the river please.
nuggets and tators are my favorite. no joke. so plan on having tons while I live there with you.
The next one mom i will at least have 5.
Um.....how did you miss out on 8 years? Were you in a coma or something? (If you really were, now I feel really really really bad now, and apologize in advance)
Post a Comment