6.16.2009

All Growned Up..

I am all growned up now.
Steps of growing up:
  1. Turn 18. Done that. 2 years ago in fact.
  2. Graduate high school. Done that.
  3. Move out. Done that.
  4. Go to college. Done that.
  5. Get a real job. Done that.
  6. Buy own car. DONE THAT!!!!
  7. Get married.
  8. Have kids.
Yes. It is true I bought my very own car with my very own money. Guess what it is??

It is a 2008 Mazda 6! The official color is charcoal. But sometimes it looks blueish. Other times it looks purple. Most the time it is gray though.
Me and my new car. I absolutely love everything about it. I originally said I wanted a Nissan Xterra. But my parents talked me out of it because of bad gas mileage (and we all know I will be driving back and forth from St. George a lot). So I was looking more into Hyundai's, Toyota's, and Honda's. After a road trip with my friends to Vegas, I realized I really liked the way Mazda 6's looked. Sowhen I got home, I told my dad that was the car I wanted especially after reading that they are very similar to the cars I was already looking into. Last Sunday he was looking around for Mazda 6's and found a really good deal on one. So the next day we headed up to the dealership and took it for a drive. I fell in love and I bought it that day. I have not regreted it all! (But honestly...anything is probably better than what I was driving before.) I love the acceleration. I love the spacey trunk. I love the color. I love the Cd player. Oh and I love so much more about it!


Oh by the way. How can you not love this kid?? Isn't he adorable?

4 comments:

jimlee said...

Oh, My baby is all grown up! Sad!!! But I'm happy you love your new car so much. It is nice!

Dayna said...

Um what is with the random lukas picture at the bottom? I'm so glad that you are a big girl now. Maybe next time you make the list you can check off not having to wear diapers to bed anymore.

Loraleigh said...

your car is really cute. can't wait to see it. :)

Stacie said...

I put him up cuz he is cute. duh. explanation below the picture. gosh. Loraleigh..soon you will see it. Shoot, it'll be at your house for 2 weeks and then probably twice a week after that. :)