This is Pete. We took this picture January of my freshman year in college. We both look like bums. Awesome. For those who do not know, me and Pete dated for a year in high school. We have mostly stayed best friends (with a few exceptions every now and then). He is joining the navy seals and is getting sent out any day now. I am going to miss him lots, but its what he wants to do. We argue all the time and both are too stubborn to let the other be right. We can be complete weirdos with each other and never have awkward moments. I'll miss texting or calling him to tell him random things. I'll miss him being my "prozack." I'll miss our booty call cuddle sessions.I'll miss being able to talk to him about anything with him telling me how stupid I am being. Here is some more pictures of us...

1 comment:
The top pic is from the couch in our old aparment at the villa! Miss you!
Post a Comment