5.25.2009

St. George.

I got a job. I am super excited. The interview sucked. And I was definately not going to take the job. The interview was on the Cardiovascular floor down at Dixie Regional. After talking to my mom, we decided that it would be best that if this floor did offer me the job, I would not take it. I honestly did not want to leave Alpine until summer time. I thought I did, but after hearing about a few things going on here in Utah county, I decided it would be best if I stayed up here. Well last week, Human Resources called me asking if I was still coming down and if I was interested in the job. I told her that I was still moving, but did not want the job because I did not want to move til August. She said, "Oh I bet the manager would be willing to hold the job for you. Let me talk to her." So she called me back and informed me that the manager really wanted me because the staff was so impressed with me and thought it was worth holding the position. After hearing that, I decided it would be best if I took the position. So, I start down in St. George on August 9th. I can't wait, but am super nervous. I hope that I like it there and that I get along with my coworkers (I dont think I will have a problem since I get along with most people). I am excited to move in with Derrick and Loraleigh in their new house for a couple weeks and then I will move into my apartment later on in August. I can't wait for this new experience!

2 comments:

Matt and Erica said...

That's so exciting! Good job on getting the job!

Ash said...

Congrats!