My friend Gary works for X96.
One day me and Paige went walking
and discovered this at the Sunshine House. We knew we had to have a picture by it. Why?
1. Because its the x96 bus.
2. Because I am often told I am weird. Weirdo's need to ride on the short bus.
3. Well just because we wanted one.
See we are very special. Special enough to be next to the short bus.
Guess what?? I passed my physiology final. I feel so relieved now that it is over. I seriously am not worried about any other finals now. I am very sad to move out though. I absolutely love my ward and my friends. We have so much fun together. Plus, I am going to miss my roommates. Well Paige and Jessi at least. We had fun together this year even though sometimes we hated each other. Sad. We are all doing different things this year too. Jessi is going to PA, Paige to Chili, and me to St. George. So sad.
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment