Here is a list I have made about why I will miss Provo:
- Surrounded by tons of people my age that are LDS
- The BYU honor code. I say I hate it, but really...I am so lucky my roommmate isn't doing the dirty in our room.
- BYU 35th ward. It seriously is an awesome ward.
- BYU. Some may know I have had my up's and down's about BYU. Last year, I hated BYU! I just had a lot of things go wrong after I broke my leg and I threatened to go to the U of U. Actually I have threatened to transfer schools a lot. So, I bet most people don't believe I am actually leaving BYU. Anyway, I love BYU now. Seriously. How cool is it that we can start a class of with a prayer or relate each class to the "Celestial Architect" (as my Physiology teacher would put it)
- Knowing what every builiding is on campus.
- Knowing where the good grocery stores are and knowing my way around those stores.
- Knowing which apartments have the good or bad reputation.
- Dance Parties.
- Living a half hour away from my parents and 5 to 10 minutes from Dayna and Barrett (that will change soon anyway since they are both getting married soon)
FYI: There is a new Pixar movie coming out. I am going to see it. Why? Because I laughed so hard (probably the loudest in the theater) at the preview.
4 comments:
I don't think you're a dork. Your feelings are pretty normal. A month after I quit BYU because I thought I hated school,I got an application to reapply because I missed it so much. I never did re-apply but there was still good feelings toward some things at BYU.
It's okay. You'll learn all those things about St. George too, and you'll love it. Just make sure you don't room with ho-bags. It'll take a while, but I'm confident you'll love it here. I was so sad to be away all of last week. Dixie won't be BYU, but there will be other things to love, i.e. the traffic, or lack thereof. That's one of my favourite things about here. Way less traffic and idiots... :)
i didn't even know you had a blogged. i'm so glad it's so easy to find and stalk people! consider yourself now being stalked. I didn't know you were moving, sad.
I miss BYU soooo much! Every thing about it, things I thought I would never miss...like the dry air! Haha - it is just so humid on the east coast and I miss Stacie!
Post a Comment