26. I love ice. Especially the hospital ice.
27. I had a friend just tell me I care more about my car than myself. Why? Because I said I would not text in my new car. He said, "But you were willing to in your old car? Wow that shows that you care about your car more than yourself."
28. Least favorite parts about my job: 1:1, blood sugars, dictations (good luck trying to figure out what those mean) favorite parts: different types of people, interpreting doctors orders, 3 days a week then you have the rest off.
29. I think bubble gum is a good present as well as play dough.
30. My de-stresser is coloring. Yes, I have several coloring books at college.
31. When I get nervous I pull on my ear lobes.
32. I always said my first kids name would be Mickelle. Boy or girl. I think I may have changed my mind.
33. I look at people's veins. Grocery store, hanging out, church, shoot even on tv I notice if they have a good vein to draw their blood with. Creepy, yes.
34. I am still embarrassed by the time when me and my best friend were babysitting and decided to cook the girls tons of food like they were in a restaurant and left a huge mess for the parents to clean up.
35. I do not want to live past the age of 80. I do not want to live past 1 year after my husband dies.
36. I cannot live without my blankies. I now have 3 that I sleep with.
37. Ever since I was in elementary school doing the fun run, I get a ranch taste in my mouth when I run. Yuck.
38. I can be OCD sometimes. Sometimes about cleaning. Most of all in my closet. The shirts have to be organized by color (and if it is really bad- color then type of shirt). Oh and I HATE if a hanger is poking out.
39. I have my mom still do my hair. I can't french braid.
40. I have the vocab of a 8th grader.
41. I prefer texting over IMing.
42. My favorite elementary school teacher was Mrs. Pope. Her singing the kissing song with Miss Park, priceless.
43. White Gerber daisy's are by far the best flowers ever.
44. I used to be a stomach sleeper until I broke my leg. After breaking my leg, I couldn't sleep on my stomach for months cuz it would rub on my leg wrong. So now I sleep on my sides. I liked my stomach better.
45. I'd rather stay up all night then wake up early.
46. I find it easier to wake up before six and after 10. Between those 4 hours, I am worthless.
47. I will definitely be the favorite aunt. Why? Because I am the only single one and they are usually the favorites.
48. Wanna get me talking? Talk to me about nursing, the hospital, pain seekers, anything medical and I could talk your ear off.
49. I always thought people who had Ipod's were tards for always listening to them. I also thought it was a waste of money. I have changed my mind now that I have one. You can't just help constantly listening to music.
50. If I sang, I would sing "Take My Lips," by Ferras to my husband on our wedding day.
1 comment:
Oh sad, no one has commented on your next 25 facts. I believe you inherited some of those 'quirks' from your mother like ICE and ear pulling. I learned a few new things this time. Good job!
Post a Comment