3.02.2009

Reunions

The girls from high school got together for Morgan and Taylor's birthday. We went to Olive Garden. As much as I hate Italian food, it was not too bad. We caught up and discussed who we thought would get married first. Me and Paige were told that everyone thought we would be married first. I laughed. I'm not getting married. Anytime soon.. I guess they assumed I would marry Pete...ha that's not going to happen.
Megan, Taylor, Whitney (Morgs sister), Morgan, me, and Paige

So, the girls in the family are going on a competition diet to get ready for the wedding. We have a point system. Each day you get a certain amount of points if you exercise, eat veggies and fruits, lose inches, etc. The winner gets a brand new outfit. I'm super excited. Hopefully Dayna doesn't have another 12 pound cyst to win the competition this year. Oh and by the way, I WILL WIN!

I know there are some extended family members reading this. So, I thought I'd let you know I am moving down to St. George in the fall. I am going to go to Dixie (I know, I know, its a party school) for nursing school. It is a lot easier to get into their nursing program than BYU's. Plus I need the sun, so I am more than willing to go to a party school for it. I am at the point that I don't care where I graduate from as long as I become an RN . Another reason I am going to St. George is to be closer to Lukas! (oh and Derrick and Loraleigh too) He is going to love his Aunt tace. I am moving sometime between May and August. When I get a job down at Dixie Medical determines when I move down there.

Last night, my family and I played the Wii all night. My arm is so sore from it. It was super fun though. I really enjoyed watching Barrett hulahoop, Craig ski jump backwards, Tina get a cramp in her hip from the hulahoop, Dayna beating everyone in ski jump, my dad's excitment for the ski jump, my mom doing aerobics, and Chase showing us all up on every event.


4 comments:

Loraleigh said...

whose wii was it? and why wasn't i told about this fat competition??

Stacie said...

Mom and Dad. You guys need to come up so we can play!

jimlee said...

I am going to win the competition! Why do you think I agreed to buy the winner a new outfit? I will win and you guys will be my slaves for a day.

Dayna said...

Whatever all of you are going down. I have more motivation ;).