What I am grateful for the past couple of weeks...
St. George. Family. Physiology. Work. New Testament. Interacting with old friends. The movie He's Just Not That Into You. My mom. Rolls. Apple Juice. Playing on the playground with Lukas. Eye candy in physiology. Deep talks with Jessi. Playing rockband with my dad. The blankets Aunt Debbie made for my parents. Prank calls. Derrick and Loraleigh coming up. Medication. The amazing Sunday I had a couple of weeks ago. Cutting Kimballs hair at 4:30 am. My fish named, Fishie. Getting kisses from Lukas cuz he loves his aunt tace. Weight loss. The band Mae. Good days.
What I am not grateful for the past couple of weeks...
Ache legs. My bedding always falling off. Code blue. Snow. My car dying. Dry mouth. Math professor. Bad days.
2 comments:
I'm glad I was in the top list and not the bottom. That was a good idea to list the things you're grateful for. That list was a lot longer than the other.
I am grateful for you coming to St George. And for Lukas loving his Aunt Tace. It's not quite as fun going to the playground without you there to chase after him.
Post a Comment