1.29.2009

So my sister did this. and I'm bored. and it gave me a reason to blog and look at old pictures..

1. What is your occupation right now?
PCA, HUC, Phlebotomist. or a PHUC if you please. :)
2. What color are your socks right now?
White and Pink.
3. What are you listening to right now?
Hairspray. The one Queen Latifa sings
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Stroganauff
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Pete tried teaching me once. It didn't work out.
This is Pete. We got along well. Why? cuz he is CrAzY.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Mom.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
i guess. she is my sister and all.
Just got home from the mission.
I dont know how I lived without her for 1 1/2 years.
8. How old are you today?
19. yes. i am a teen still. deal with it.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
what my sister said, SYTYCD
10. What is your favorite drink?
Water. Diet Coke. Apple Juice.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes, I am frequent dyer.
Blondish Brown
Dark Brown
Blonde
12. Favorite food?
food. favorite food? umm.. frog eye at the moment?
13. What is the last movie you watched?
Monster's Inc
14. Favorite day of the year?
May 1- Sept 30
15. How do you vent anger?
sleep. sleep. sleep.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Teddy Bears
17. What is your favorite season?
umm. have you met me? SUMMER! of course.
This is why I love summer. Sun. Swimming. Sun. Tanning. Sun.
18. Cherries or Blueberries?
I have had both. I dont think i have a preference though.
19. One of your pet peeve's?
burnt food
20. Are you done having kids?
first, i should have 1 then decide.
21. How are you trying to go green this year?
well at the hospital, we use yucky silverware made with corn starch?
22. Living arrangements?
my awesome apt with 3 roommates. and 3 fish. fishie, twiddle d and twiddle dumb
My awesome roommates
23. When was the last time you cried?
appx 8 hrs ago. yeah...
24. What is on the floor of your closet?
yucky halloween dress. oh and clothes that have gotten lost.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
umm. I'm not really sending it to anyone.
26. What did you do last night
Went to physiology lab-played with some blood. then math homework.
27. What are you most afraid of?
at the moment? medication change. usually? snakes. oh and walking into a patients room and they aren't breathing.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
cheese
29. Favorite dog breed?
Golden Retriever . oh i miss hunter!
Hunter and bear. We liked putting my vest on Hunter. We thought it would keep him warm.
30. Favorite day of the week?
Friday. why? cuz i dont have school.
31. How many states have you lived in?
1. wahoo.
32. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds
33. What is your favorite thing to do by yourself?
Sleep. Sleep.

2 comments:

Dayna said...

I love the little additional picture add-ons. Made it fun to read! Oh i miss going to the pool and laying out....ahhh the summer. Why can't it be summer right now!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics Stace. I love reading your blog and seeing your cute family.