1.04.2009

5 things on my to do list...
  1. Pass class
  2. Know funny\
  3. Do funny
  4. Get into nursing school
  5. Buy a sweet car

5 Snacks I Love...
  1. Ice Cream
  2. Pretzels
  3. Dove Chocolate
  4. Fruit Snacks
  5. Tator Totts
5 things I will never wear again...

  1. Poof bangs.
  2. Lime Green shorts.
  3. Socks, with sandals
  4. Scrunchies
  5. Belts that you wore on the side that had the stringy stuff hanging down

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire...
  1. Buy girly stuff (clothes, shoes, purses, jewelry)
  2. Travel lots. But only to warm places.
  3. Buy a beach. A beach for me. and only me.
  4. Give lots to my parents.
  5. Get A big swimming pool, with a slide and wave pool.

5 Bad Habits...

  1. Damnage.
  2. Slackin in life
  3. Shopping
  4. Too Blunt at times
  5. Leaving cupboard doors open

5 of my favorite toys...
  1. Teddy bears
  2. Dollhouse
  3. Barbies. Barbie house. Barbie swimming pool. Barbie limo
  4. Baby dolls.
  5. Playdough or coloring books.


1 comment:

The Lichtie Family said...

What the...you have a blog and you didn't tell me. I pretty much hate you. How's the nursing pursuit going? We will have to chat about a few things...nursing school can be crazy!