3.17.2009

This is for you Mom.


This is fishie.
I traced Paige. She is now on our wall. Lets be honest. it is drawn to scale. NOT! One day I may post a picture. Me and Jessi get creeped out by it though. Its like there is always a person watching us. We got a creeper in the apartment.

In December, Steve decided to spray fake snow onto our windows. Since it was warm this week, I decided we couldn't have snow on our windows anymore. So me and Paige cleaned them. As we were cleaning, a guy from the ward said it was a good idea because since we dont have snow on our windows, we cant have snow outside. I agree. Me and Paige will be good little wives cleaning.
This is Paige, Steve, me, and Callie. Callie is in our ward and dating Steve's roommate. We are at an intramural football game freezing our butts off yelling, "football" in a very unenthusiastic voice.


We took car pictures for the first time with Jessi. I dont think Jessi was expecting it. This is only one of at least 10 pictures we took.


Target has some super "cute" raincoats. We thought we all needed to take pictures with one on. This is my lovely picture.


Paige is smelling a candle. The candle smelled like man, so we bought it. The candle sucks though. It doesn't make our apartment smell like man.


















We ate free food at Chili's thanks to Paige getting free coupons. Oh yum, broccoli. I did greatly enjoy eating the chips and salsa though.

We went to Target after. We played around and looked at stuff. I tried to get Jessi to try on girly clothes. She didn't like that idea. I only bought batteries for my camera. I was proud of myself.

Oh by the way. I am super blonde now with dark red on bottom. As you can tell by this picture. I had a good old friend that I danced with do it for me. We had fun catching up.
I am very annoyed with the layout of this blog. But I did not want to do it over again. The end.

1 comment:

Paige said...

Is the new post the monstrous picture at the top? It's very attractive :)