Life, Family, Friends, Dancing, Ice cream, Lukas Raiden, Movie Nights, Dance Parties, Ultimate Candyland, My Job, Book of Mormon, BYU (at times), Sleeping, Dressing up in Prom Dresses for Sunday Night Dinner, Cuddling with Paige, Watching Twilight, James Zackary's car breaking down, Cuddling with Beddes and Pete at the same time, Playing cards til 1 am with Paige, Jessi, and Steve, Being on call for Thanksgiving, Creepy Crawlers, and so much more!
We were down in Dayna's room before Sunday dinner and Dayna came up with the brilliant idea to wear prom dresses to dinner, including Barrett. Luckily, Tina (Bear's GF) was able to convince him to do it. Barrett is wearing my mom's prom dress, Tina is wearing Dayna's, I am wearing my Preference dress, and Dayna is wearing my prom dress. We went upstairs and took pictures, but mom wouldn't let us wear them to eat dinner.


4 comments:
Ha loved the picture of us, but my dear that was totally your idea. So you can take all the credit for that!
I love everything about this post. Especially that you guys wore prom dresses to dinner. Genius idea! :)
You guys are too cute! I want to wear prom dresses to dinner!
Nice blog! Now I can blog stalk you too! ha ha
Post a Comment