12.19.2008

Finals are OVER!!

Wahoo! I made it through finals. Barely. With a F, D, B, and A. I am pretty proud of my 14% in Chemistry. (yes, I am retaking it obviously) Since I have been so busy the past couple of weeks preparing for the end of the semester, I haven't posted anything that has happened lately...

1st-Paige's birthday

After getting off work Monday morning, I decorated the apartment. Me and Jessi got signs that said "Its a girl" and balloons that said "Baby Shower." Yes, we are dorks, but it was funny to us. I also put crepe paper everywhere possible. I blame my mom for this obsession of decorating. Later that day, we went over to WQ 104 (guys apt in our ward) to watch Elf for the 12 days of Christmas. Steve made french fries and a gluten-free cake for Paige. Paige showed up late to her own party. That's pretty much all.

Wahoo! The Birthday girl. She wore the crown and necklace all day.

Jameson and Steve

This is James and Steve sitting on Paige's shoulder. They are her shoulder angel and shoulder devil.

All types of french fries for Paige. She lives off of french fries.

After getting off the phone with Paige. I was sad because she was late to her own party.

Steve and Paige

Steve sporting Paige's coat.

Us breaking the honor code. Sin!

Awkward. Awkward roommate picture.

#2-Divine Comedy

I won't lie. My main purpose about this is to write all of the funny things that happend. Most likely, it will not make sense to anyone other than me, paige, jameson, and steve.
Shoulder Angel. "Knowing Joel and Mary." Cyclone Kisser. Lesbian Paige and Stacie. Drop it like its hot. Holding hands with Steve because we were on a date. Santa baby. IHOP. Peach Shake. Dancing it up in the car. Mistletoe. "I heard you are easy." 7-11 slurpies. "Oh, I thought you had matching coats." "Jameson, thanks for last night. Love, Dayna." The end.

#3- Guru's

A few of us took a break from studying and went to Guru's. Guru's is on center street in Provo. The girls were me, Paige, and Jessi. The boys were Gary, Jameson, and Steve. We just relaxed and ate.
Steve and Jameson

Gary and Steve

The girls.

No comments: