11.26.2008

Why Not?

My sister Dayna got a blog, so I decided I might as well get one too. Plus, I am working doing a 1:1 (only having 1 patient and staying in their room) and they are sound asleep. Fall Semester 2008 has been a lot of fun so far-other than a crazy roommate, hard classes, and working graveyards. Me and Paige have been playing it up and meeting a lot of new people.
Here are some of our adventures....
Going Dancing...
Me, Jessi (our sweet roommate), Paige on an 1 o'clock adventure to put up our colorful wall
8th Grade Reunion plus Paige. Good times, Good night.Halloween.

We both say, "We know more people now in our ward than we did in our two (or three) wards last year." Although classes have been super hard (Bio-organic Chem, Nutrition, Statistics, Anthropology, and B of M), this has been my favorite semester so far.

3 comments:

Paige said...

I LOVE it :) I'm so so so so so so and SO glad you got a blog :)

Dayna said...

nice, copy cat ha ha jk i'm glad you joined the fun

Ash said...

Stacie!!!!!!!!! Love it!