Dear Nursing Program,
I quit. I'm burnt out. I can not handle anymore nursing for at least another 4 months please. I am sick of being at the hospital 4-5 days a week. My brain will not retain anymore information. If I have to memorize another medication or disorder, my brain may have an aneurysm. See what you have done to me, I even talk in nursing terms.
Sincerely,
Completely burnt-out Stacie
Okay yes, that is a dramatic, but I feel that way.
I need summer to be here soon! School and work are wearing me down. I think I have too much nursing in my life and not enough social life. I have a closet full of clothes and hardly wear them because I am in scrubs too much. It can't be healthy to only get 6 hours of sleep in a 72 hour period right? Plus 96 oz of Mt. Dew is 24 hour period can't be good for the heart or stomach.
I need shorts, swimsuits, pool days, fishing, movie nights, and craft days for about 3 months please. Summer please come sooner. I just want to wear my clothes again!
p.s. I'm not really quitting the nursing program. I only have 8 months to go!
2 comments:
oh lady. 1) your blog looks so cute!! (: 2) I feel ya... I don't know how to dress normally anymore... I have no more fashion sense. it's pathetic 3) hang in there! only 8 more months!?!?! crazy! you'll be done in no time (: it goes by SO fast!!!!!!! love you!
I have an idea. Move home for the summer. It will be a GREAT change and will un-burn you out. Is that a real term? Either way. Do it.
Post a Comment