- Watching the weirdest movie ever, The Butcher's Wife because we thought that was the play our roommate was going to be in.
- Watching "child porn" in the school's huge computer lab for my Labor and Delivery class, but scoring 100% on the test!
- Studying hard for a L&D test and only get a C+. Soooo HARD!
- Sitting outside the temple grounds at 10 pm trying to destress and feel better about life
- Institute
- Waking up at 5:42 for clinicals and having to be there at 5:45am. If I was late, I would have either been sent home or gotten in huge trouble. Luckily me and Karissa made it in time. I think time stopped so we would make it. :)
- 6 hours of non-stop homework after an 8 hour clincial consisting of 20+ drug cards, concept map, shift evaluation, and self-evaluation
- 2 clinical days on the surgical floor.
- Gym days x3
- Rescuing D&L from car problems and spending time with them and Lukas.
- 4 boxes of cereal for less than $6 at Smiths
- Target wandering
- Sweet Tooth Fairy cupcakes
- Watching Obsessed and feeling extra anxiety from the week already
- Going to class and feeling like I could have slept an extra hour because I did not learn a thing (not my fault. the teacher's. trust me.)
- Work x2
- Laying by the pool.
- Temple
- Too many hours to count of studying and doing homework.
"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections."
9.18.2010
Update for the week
This week consisted of...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's been quite the week. Here's hoping you have a calmer, less stressful week this week!
Post a Comment