9.20.2010

Energy Drinks

So..I chugged an energy drink at work. I found out about ten minutes later they were going to send me home because we didn't have enough patients. So now it is 1 am and I am trying to wind down. I hate to say it, but yes, I do drink energy drinks. Sometimes thats all I can do to keep going. My favorite is the lemonade flavored rockstar.

Its official. I am stuck down here for Christmas this year. I luckily have both Thanksgiving and New Years off so I can go up north for those holidays. This is going to be a strange Christmas for sure. 1st Christmas away from the parents. Luckily, D&L will be down here so I can go watch Lukas open presents. :)

I bought a new camera this week! I am so excited because I haven't had a working camera for months and my phone isn't taking the best pictures anymore. Yay! As soon as I get it, I will take pictures of the house and post on here.

Well, I think I can fall asleep now. Plus, I don't really have anything more to say considering my life has been so boring (or maybe too busy to do anything exciting) recently.

2 comments:

morgan.elisabeth said...

I LOVE all your updates!! :) I miss you!

jimlee said...

Boo on not being able to come home for Christmas but I guess that means we'll have Christmas twice! Ya hoo that you will be here for the other holidays. The mother in me says I hope you limit those energy drinks to work hours or morning after work for school. Thanks for updating your blog!