6.12.2010

Summer

My Summer Bucket list (for the moment)
  1. Go fishing a lot.
  2. Get a Mexican tan
  3. Prepare for a running race.
  4. Vegas trip
  5. Road trip up north.
  6. Go to as many Road Runners Baseball games as possible.
  7. Develop a new talent.
  8. Take a zumba class.
  9. Sleep outside.
  10. Go boating.
  11. Get rid of at least 1/4 of my clothes.
  12. Find my favorite football team for the fall.
  13. Learn how to skim board.
  14. Do something crafty.
  15. Meet as many people as possible.
I think that's a good list so far considering I have done all the ones in red. :) and its only June. Any suggestions? Let me know.

3 comments:

jimlee said...

Visit your parents frequently!! That should be on the top of your list.

Colton H Mathews said...

so who is the favorite football team?

Birdnest said...

Stacie, I miss you at AFH! Fun to see your blog and catch up on your life...go nursing school!! You will be awesome:) xoxoxPeggy