11.10.2010

Worst Case Possible.

Okay, I need to clarify from the last post. I don't hate kids. In face I love them. I just do not like to see a kid sad, hurt, or sick. That's why I won't be a pediatric nurse, not because I hate them.

So recently my mom has been having health issues. (Yes, I know. Again.) :( When I was talking to her the other day before she went in for a procedure she said, "I just keep thinking the worst case possible because of the risks the doctor told me." I then said, "Oh! that's where I get it from."

Its true. With every situation possible, I think of the worst thing that could happen. Then it worries me and gives me anxiety. But then typically that thing NEVER EVER happens. Luckily. 

I guess it shows that I am prepared for any situation because I think of the worst case possible.

One day I will learn to be optimistic and not think of the worse case scenario.

I hope at least.

1 comment: