1.24.2010

Black??

I changed my hair. Again. Yes, I currently do not remember my natural hair color. I've been coloring it since at least 9th grade. Usually it is blonde. One time, I did go dark, and hated it. This is the color my hair normally is.

This is my hair now. Wes (my hair stylist here in St. G) chose what HE wanted to do.
He fixed my roots with blonde, but then added black into the bottom and bangs. He makes fun of my "hair explosion" because of regrowth I have in my bangs. He made them black so they can be healthy again.

Too be honest, I freakin' love my hair. It took me at least a week to get used to it. And I still do not know what color to call it. I mean, am I still a blonde? This is the most extreme I have ever gone, but I do like it. It is weird finding dark hairs in my room though and on my clothes. I dont think they are mine. :) Wes said next time he's going to do something even better. I am excited/nervous to see what he has in mind.
(Pictures with friends in St. G)

No comments: