11.15.2009

St. George

well. this weekend me, derrick, loraleigh, and lukas headed up north for lukas's birthday party. the car ride was quick and we made it up friday night. it was so cold when we got out of the car! us st. georgers froze to death with our light jackets on. this experience, along with many others, made me realize why i love st. george so much. i think i am stuck in st. george for a looooonnnggg time. i absolutley love it there. i am much happier here and feel like i can be myself always. going up north made me realize how much i dislike the snow. i dont like driving or walking in the snow at all. i dont like the cold. i dont like wearing coats. i know that i will have to wear coats in st. george, but i think i can handle it. I LOVE ST. GEORGE!!

6 comments:

Loraleigh said...

good!

Paige said...

I'm glad you love St.George. But I'm sad you don't live up here anymore :(

jimlee said...

I'm pretty sure I'm just going to have to get use the fact of two of my kids living in Saint George. I guess if you're happy, I can't complain.

Dayna said...

Boo :( I'm moving to st george too then cause I hate the cold too! Or maybe Hawaii sounds nice too?

Jason said...

ha ha, converted already.

Ash said...

You should move to VA! It's sooo warm here! Like 70 degrees today.